Thursday, February 24, 2011

Paranoia


I feel alone. But sometimes Aliah will distract me and make me feel like i actually have someone who cares to listen. You know the feeling you get when you're around people you love? And when you part ways, you feel like they were never there? Like it was just for show. No real emotion behind it. I get that all the time. It sucks because i constantly feel like everyone hates me. And I'm scared that if i talk to them, they'd hate me more. I fear that it will never be fixed. That paranoia i feel will always linger around me everywhere i turn. I can never feel normal or close to someone for a long period of time without a break. I have this terrible habit of running away when i feel too close to someone. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment