Friday, March 18, 2011

Facebook




I've decided to leave the social networking scene for awhile. I'll still update my blog and twitter every once in a while though.. But i really feel the need to get off Facebook for now. Honestly, i hate going on fb and seeing 300+ "friends", only god knows i don't have that many friends in real life. The bitter truth of having none of them actually caring about you is just shit. I mean, we're not friends. I've probably only seen you once or twice in my life, yet you are one of my ridiculously high amount of "friends". This is crazy. I'm not a highly sociable person. I don't walk down the street and say hello to everybody i see. I guess i just hate the idea of knowing that we are all living this unreal life, thinking we have so many friends who cares for us and actually gives a shit about our lives. Life isn't like that.


XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment