Monday, March 21, 2011

Sorry sugar, you can't fix this.


Had Sakae buffet with my dad and sister yesterday. The strawberry ice cream was delicious! I couldn't help myself. Ordered 2 tubs, and no. Its not some fat tub like Häagen-Dazs. Hehe.
Went shopping, and watched a movie blah blah blah. Interesting life, no? 















Lately, i've been quite moody for no apparent reason. I hate being in big crowds. Hate noise. I feel like stabbing everyone i see. I feel fucking crazy, all the time. When there's too many people around, i feel panicky, hot and stuffy. I can't breathe and all that shit. Ugh. I don't know what i'm going to do. I want this "phase" to go away, and quick. I want to be me again, happy and cheerful. The me who smiles at people who walk past, instead of shooting dirty looks. I'm sorry if i did that to you today, but you wouldn't be the first. Forgive me.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment