Sunday, July 31, 2011

17th birthday
















Had the best birthday today! Just something simple, as i would have always preferred it :) Took hours to get ready today! I mean really, i'm not even joking guys. My best friend, Mut, came over at about 12pm and we only left at half past 2! That is just, wow. Haha. Remember how i said i wanted to get myself Jane Austen novels? Well, my dearest sister, Belle, got me Emma! Oh my god, i almost died! She told me she wanted to get me Pride & Prejudice but they didn't have them in the store. But wow! I really love it! :D And Mut got me this beautiful set of jewelry! Aw they are so pretty and cute! Imma wear the earrings every single day for school! Belle told me Mut starved a whole week for school just to get me my present! Aw! How sweet can she be? Love them both to bits really! I can't lie, i've been having a terrible week and been straying away from company. I've also been accompanied by pessimistic thoughts and carrying around a bad attitude... But today is just what i needed! I just needed some fun with no added drama, though there were some.. It was tolerable! Hehehe. I'm just really happy right now :P My dad was awesome suddenly and got me lots of expensive clothes! Weird. Haha love it though :D However, I didn't get to see my mum and the kids though :( Which made me a little sad because family is everything to me. I love my family very much! Sigh. I shall see them next week hopefully. Optimism is key everybody! ^^ 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment