Monday, July 25, 2011

bliss









I am happy even though i am unhappy with the things in my life, does that make sense? Hmm. Maybe it is because i have made this playlist that makes me feel so wonderful. Its so calming and just wow.. : ) Since my phone is somewhat spoilt i had to get rid of my old songs to make space for my new songs. So stupid.You're suppose to have 8gb of memory hello?! Anywhoooooooooooooooo. There is this one girl on YouTube who i have been watching for about a  few weeks now. She is extremely beautiful i feel like i love her. Lol, of course not but... Hehe ; ) My birthday is this coming Sunday and i know this sounds silly but i always buy myself something every year and i have always loved my birthday present to myself more than anything anyone has even given me! This year, i know exactly what i will get myself. I will get myself Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice, and if i have enough cash left i will also get Sense & Sensibilty or should i get Emma instead? Hmm still a mystery but i shall think about the second one after purchasing the first one and contemplate whether it is worth it, which it will ^^ Cheeeeeeers, kiss kiss, xxxxxxxxx!

No comments:

Post a Comment