Friday, July 1, 2011

Is ignorance truly blissful?


Was i able to make you smile? :) I'm glad. That was a picture i took of myself with a facial mask on, about a 4 days ago (?) whilst being playful ^^ I love how my adorable little sister gets frightened after seeing me with a facial mask on! She would dub me a monster every time! This week is the start of a new term in school, after the month's break. Though i am relieved to be back in school for my preparations for the O-level examinations, I am excessively horrified with the condition of my hair!  Before school began, students are to be ready for school. We have all these nonsensical rules on propriety, like how we must have black hair. So, since my hair was brown (not intentionally dyed brown, but because my previous black dye faded and it turned brown once again which is my natural hair colour), I had to get it dyed black. Now my hair is in a horrendous state whereby it is extremely dry and somewhat frizzy!! It also didn't help that i went swimming over 5 times in June and the chlorine already made it a little crazy to begin with. So here I am stuck with sad, dull hair and my mum refuses to let me get it cut! I suppose that is for my own good, since i love long hair and would probably annoy her. I'm using this special oil that will help repair it though :) It smells quite pleasant but i'm afraid i will be running out of it soon.. Never mind though, i still have my "Essentials" hair care products that have been helping to bring life to my dead hair! Enough. I could ramble on and on about all these girly things that nobody fancies to read about!
A few hours ago, i found out my aunt has died :( She has been in the hospital for quite some time now. I feel quite annoyed at myself for being to busy with schoolwork to not be able to visit her while she was still alive :( How could i have been so ignorant? What was running through my mind? Was i thinking that a miracle could happen and that she would suddenly be cured off her disease? I was am a fool. I can't continue anymore, i am sorry. I will blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment