Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm good. I'm gone.










Maybe i don't want to be friends anymore. Maybe i just want you gone. Slowly you are almost non-existent. I scarcely think of you. Its been this way for a while. It has been good. Though there are times i do. And when i do, i think about how you changed me into this person i never wanted to become. I became needy and sensitive and emotional. No more. No more have i been that way for months now. I'm proud of myself because i have become much stronger. Much wiser. I don't need you anymore, not at all. Not like i used to. And i know you don't need me either. Strangers again sounds good no? Please don't be mad, these are just the words we were meant to say long ago but couldn't. Maybe because we didn't want to hurt each other? Hmm. I'm glad you are doing well. I am too. You don't have to punish yourself, you don't need to make little conversation with me. You don't owe me anything. Not an apology, nothing. I wish you the best.

I hate sympathy. I hate lies. Stop it. Don't piss me off. I'm a psycho bitch when i'm angry so just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment