Friday, July 22, 2011

Demi Lovato







I know this is pretty random and I've never really fancied Demi all that much, but I've just recently watched her 20/20 interview on Good Morning America and i am amazed. She is so strong. She shared her troubles and experiences with the world and i think she has been really brave. No one would have been able to do that but she did, and it wasn't for fame either it was because she wanted to help others who are facing the same problems. In the video she shared how the girls in her school used to bully her because she was fat. She developed an eating disorder shortly after. She started mutilating her wrists. She was also diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Hate all these judgmental/shallow/superficial types. They never seem to understand how it affects other people. I am flabbergasted! People are all beautiful in their own way. I wished i had her strength because i still have some issues with my body which i can't seem to accept :(



She has also published a new song and i think it is just beautiful and also very inspiring :)

1 comment:

  1. Been there, still there, thanks, Demi for inspiring me to get help

    ReplyDelete